Monday, April 27, 2009

KIM KIBUM COMEBACK????



Super Junior member Kim KiBum, who did not join the rest of the group with their 3rd album activity, has been spotted in a poster recently with other stars like Kim Bum, Lee Yeon Hee, Yoo Seung Ho, Kim Min Ji and Choi ARa. This has also attracted much of fans’ interests especially after a blank period where there were no news of him.

The poster named ‘We Start’ was shot in Seoul city centre recently. A date 2nd May 2009 was also stated on the poster, which looked like a likely drama, movie or advertisement.

Fans are curious what will be coming up on the 2nd of May, and many are speculating a new drama, a new start for Ki Bum after his long blank period, since the poster features 3 male and female actors.

Other fans speculate it to be a teaser poster to a new product endorsement. SM Entertainment has also revealed that plans for him in the new term have yet been decided.


*I just wondering why Kibum not participate in 3rd album promotion...I think he should involved in the 3rd album promotion because he still SUPER JUNIOR member..and SUPER JUNIOR look the best when all 13 TOGETHER...


*the moment that I missed*all 13~

*Are he being selfish??He should not do this...all fans participating for the new album..and I as a fan, feel like being betrayed..because what I want to see is ALL 13 in the comeback stage or any promotion performance...It's a good cause if he want to be more acknowledgeable actor..but he must remember that he still SUPER JUNIOR member..and sometimes I feel bad for Leetuk(Leader)..Leetuk always apologized and giving excuses about *the missing* Kim Kibum to the fans...although I'm die-hard-fan KIM KIBUM, I still think that he should not doing this...Please Kibum..come out..and join the group back..the group need you...please be our best SUPER JUNIOR..ALL 13 TOGETHER..

credit:sookyeong.wordpress

p/s:other fans,don't bash me..this is my own opinion..I still an ELF..just this is what my heart want to said~

No comments:

Post a Comment