Wednesday, April 22, 2009

comeback......

ermmm....don't know how to start...

dah lama rasanyer tak buka blog nie...
bkn apa...byk benda yg ber laku...
baru2 nie..my beloved auntie passed away...

I really missed her..hanya doa dpt jadi pengubat rindu ini ....

I feel like don't have a strength to online...just "lepak" sometimes dkt forum or sapphirepearls blod(fav.blog)

ermm...thanks to all my friends..yg byk bagi support...friends...don't worry about me..i'm ok now..

let be happy.....

*SUJU already make comeback with their new album "sorry..sorry"..and I already have both version of the album...

lagi best coming soon...SUJU album(M'sian version)
thanks to MYSJ forum coz buat petition utk yakinkan pihak warner music..



hope this album can success in Malaysia....
ELF's let support our Oppa here~

credit:MYSJ and Warner Music

No comments:

Post a Comment