Friday, April 24, 2009

HOT....HOT...

Today the temperature is about 32'c and it really a hot day..
I already "mandi" 5 times today!!!
It mean it really hot day..the cloth that I wear so wet with sweat..
with the temperature like this it really good to go picnic at waterfall~

My family really like to picnic..especially picnic at waterfall..
we always go to the nearest waterfall..it only take 40min. to go there..
it either Sg.Congkak or Sg. Gabai Waterfall...
the water really cold and the environment really calm..I wish to have house there..but some people said it a little bit "keras" there..don't it true or not...
But, we can only go picnic after my sis*anoi* come back from Kedah..~lama lagi la~


*don't have their new image in this pc..mianhae*
One more thing...today SUJU win again at MUSIC BANK!!!!CONGRATULATION BOYS!! hope they also win tomorrow~

Can't wait to see Ziera and Nonoi..although we still new in this friendship..but I already missed them..they are so nice...I really happy to have friend that same interest with me..it really sweet when they call me *unnie*..Ziera&Nonoi..hope to se you soon..
Nonoi~Good Luck in your exam..study smart~I will anways pray for you~
Hope tomorrow not to hot like today..if not my mom will get mad to look at my used cloth in my laundry basket..I keep changing cloth..coz I really hate sweat cloth...

No comments:

Post a Comment