Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Updates!!!!!Confirmation for SS501 fanmeeting~

Hello all,
for tomorrow event"SS501 Fanmeeting" is confirm..

The event will be held at:
DATE: September 3rd, 2009
TIME: 6:00pm
VENUE: One World Hotel
Jasmine and Orchid Room Level C
First Avenue
Bandar Utama City Centre
47800 Petaling Jaya
Selangor, Malaysia

*Fans are required to buy SS501 album at the venue(place of fanmeeting)..You need it as entering pass...

Can't wait to them tomorrow because I will go there too~
Let go together...show our support to them~

SS501 Flight Schedule:
Date : 3rd September 2009
Time : 12:25pm
Venue : KLIA

For more info, please log on to SS501 Triple S Malaysia

See you there!!!!


credit to:K-popped! blog
SS501 fan club@facebook

3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm one of K-Hottest living Malaysia.
    I'm the manager of Malaysia fans in K-Hottest Union.
    I'm gathering petition letter for
    Jay and resending it to JYPE centre. Anyone interested, plz
    contact me.

    PLZ LET YR MALAYSIAN FRIENDS TO
    KNOW THAT I AM GATHERING PETITION
    LETTER!!!!!!!!

    TQ.

    chaeng831@live.co.kr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...

    Don't worry..I already ask my friend to post about this petition in our Sapphirepearls Malaysia blog..

    We will support "Hottest" and hope Jaeboom will comeback to Korea~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete