Thursday, June 4, 2009

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!

YOU!!!!!!!

I hate you....you not with your other brothers nowadays...
It only you in your mind.....you are so selfish...you not even thinks about others...it's only..only you ...and only yourself in your stupid big head!!!!!

you think that you can be good alone????don't you think about your hyungs feeling???
they are backing you up...where ever they go, they will be asking about your missing...
It so sad to see how hard your hyung explain to other about you missing....don't you have pity for them??They are your brothers...they always with you..but can you be with them just once???

Their stage not shine enough without you....the stage not hot enough for the fans...they scream your name...but you not there for them....

The new image of the group look gloomy without you....
I begging you, please comeback with the group...I really missed you~
We all miss you...stop being selfish...please have a heart for your brothers..they need you...maybe they not mention it..but deep in their hearts, I know there's a hole because of your action...

I hate you being like this...please don't make me hate you more...I still have some love for you...
It just my heart hurts when seeing the stage without you....we all need you..

Please comeback....Kim Kibum~

Hope to see you soon with the group before my heart turn black because of the hatefulness that you gave~

From the bottom of my heart,
Fishama87

No comments:

Post a Comment