Tuesday, May 5, 2009

~My Favorite artist *Hwang Bo*~


Actually I don't know why I like so much about her...maybe because I think her personality and character a little bit like me..or should I said me the one that look like her??*I means the personality not the look..hehehehe..because she Unnie to me~

She look tough outside but more feminine in the inside-this is what Dongwan said(one of Shinhwa Member)...talking about Shinhwa..she really close to Shinhwa members..especially Junjin... all of them said that they really comfortable with Hwang Bo..they also sometimes thought her as man or boy..

Hwang Bo & Junjin

She also have lots of fan among other celebrities..check out the video below...





Hwang Bo with Shinhwa Boys





Hwang bo and Ryu Shiwon(bestfriend too)*ADAA want to see it*hehehehe*





She also a talented singer..love her "Get Hot" song..enjoy~



and more love her in this video..she with her 'Shilang' in We Got Married...


Hwang Bo and Kim Hyun Joong(SS501) are my favorite couple in We Got Married..they started with awkward feeling between each other..but become more friendly and better after that..I still sad from their farewell episode..Hwang Bo really cried a lot..*I cried with you too Unnie*





their 100th day wedding photo shoot~


Lastly..I want to share Hwang Bo photo that she take in bride dresses...she look beautiful..and hope she will get marry soon with a good and cool guy...She deserved it..Hwang Bo hwaiting..saranghaeyo..Hwang Bo unnie!!!~


1 comment:

  1. thank for all your collecting! so love Unnie, hope that Unnie will get more success in happiness in her way!

    ReplyDelete