Thursday, December 25, 2008

~OFFICE & LIFE~

Today not many staff's in office...it just about 8 staff.....others on leave..included my boss...
But i have things to ask her about....no one in this dicision know about the work that i working now...itonly kak mas know about this...
poor me...how i want to make this tasks success?????
it so difficult for me....anyone help me!!!!!!!!!!!
Chingu~ah.....Help ME!!!!!!!!!!!
so bored la......what to do???
after this,help kak hana la.....she has lot of work...
also today i can't see my sis anoi...
she want to go back to Kedah already because of some matters about her house there...she rented a house there and already pay the down payment but the owner cheat on her..
pity her...but it also anoi and friend fault...because they not signed any document or agreement...
as a x-student i known about the agreement for rented house...we student must me more alert about this..coz house owner nowdays always want to cheat on student...
anoi hwaiting!!!!!if this matters cannot settle, i will go to Kedah to help you....
Don't worry sis!!!!!
Fiza unnie are with you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment